To offer your services for Credentialing Mentoring, you need to fulfil the following criteria:
- ICF credentialed, either as PCC or ACC with a full renewal cycle
- Familiar with ICF PCC Markers
- ACSM Member
- Hours towards renewing your own ICF coaching credential
Serving as a Mentor Coach counts for CCEUs. Hence, each Group Mentoring session lasts 1.5 hours and counts for 1.5 ICF CCEUs Core Competencies.
- Coaching competences enhancement
Giving feedback along the ICF PCC markers requires sharp observation and listening skills, on top of direct communication. Mentoring comes as an ideal opportunity to practice and sharpen our coaching skills.
- Professional networking
Meeting other Coaches online and observe them in action also provides opportunities to discover talents and build partnerships with trusted professionals.
- Business development
Each Group mentoring session is fairly compensated and offers tremendous opportunity to build trust and invite each Coach participating to also contact the Mentor for individual sessions.
- ACSM liaises with both Mentee and Mentor for individual sessions
- ACSM organises each Group Mentoring sessions, targeting a minimum of 3 Coaches and a maximum of 5 Coaches.
ACSM Members attend with a significant discount, yet Mentors receive the majority of the fees.
Contact us for fees inquiry
- Confirm the attendance
- Explain the objectives and mentoring process
- Mentor along the ICF PCC Markers, with professional feedback
- Confirm the attendance to ACSM & Send related invoice
When do the Group Mentoring sessions take place?
Group Mentoring sessions take place following an agreed upon schedule, in accordance with the
Dates allocation policy among Mentors
- ACSM aims to provide equal opportunity to Mentors, hence allocate dates on first come-first served basis.
- If less Mentors than mentoring requests, ACSM will then allocate several sessions per mentor, as per preferred dates selected and on a first-come- first served basis.
- If more Mentors than mentoring requests, ACSM will then offer several sessions on 2019 with an increased frequency on last quarter.
Applying as a Mentor
Please email us your
- PCC / ACC renewed certificate
- 1000 words profile
- 1Mb portrait picture