ACSM Members benefits
ACSM Members enjoy the following privileges:
Monthly Mentoring Cafes
- The in-person meetings where Coaches have the opportunity to practice their coaching skills and get feedback, where we all learn from different coaching styles and enjoy a nice cup of coffee to network among Coaches and Mentors/Supervisors eager to grow as well
- Followed by a short video on a specific issue we recurrently notice among Coaches for us to be vigilant and develop that specific skill.
- FREE for Members / RM20 for Non Members.
Monthly Supervision Capsules
- Online sharing by Coaching Supervisors on topics relevant for Coaches, Mentors and Supervisors.
- All recordings available
- Short and sweet 20-min – FREE for all Coaches
ACSM Virtual Retreat for coaches (26th, 27th and 28th June)
- Virtual 3-day retreat for Coaches to flip their beliefs around money, to feel at ease selling their services, to enjoy growth in their business.
- Special price for Members
ACSM online week
- The yearly Webinar Series where Coaching Supervisors share practical tool for Coaches / Mentors / Supervisors to use in their practice.
- FREE for Coaches
- All recordings available
- Training providers offering courses relevant for Coaches / Mentors / Supervisors partner with ACSM on ad hoc basis.
- Specific discount for ACSM Members on the regular training fees.
Partnership with Coaches Associations
- EMCC-APR partners with ACSM to offer a special combined Membership
- Specific discount for ACSM Members on the EMCC membership
Public register of ACSM Members
Soon available listing of each ACSM Member on ACSM website.
Certificate & Banner
ACSM Certificate and use of ACSM Member banner in their email signature or website.
Becoming a Member / Renewing Membership
To become an ACSM Member, you need to be:
- Actively practicing coaching.
- Certified as a Coach from an training accredited by either ICF, EMCC, IAC or NLP bodies.
- Determined to hold to ethical and professional coaching standards.
Provided you meet all these criteria, please follow the steps and enjoy your ACSM Membership.
Steps to become / renew
 Fill up the online membership form.
Prepare the files of your portrait and coaching certificate / coaching supervision certificate. You’re also required to confirm your agreement to abide to The Global Code of Ethics guidelines on an annual basis.
If the link for the form isn’t working, please use/copy this link, http://acsm.asia/joinmembership
 Transfer online the membership dues.
You have the option to select:
– 1 year membership = RM100
– 3 year membership = RM300, get a FREE coaching supervision session
– 5 year membership = RM500, get a FREE coaching supervision session and get a 2nd supervision session @50%
– membership until 31st Dec 2020 = RM 53
– membership until 31st Dec 2021 = RM 157
- via bank transfer/Internet banking to ACSM bank account in Malaysia
- via PayPal (to include PayPal fee).
1. Payment via Bank Account in Malaysia
Beneficiary P’TUBUHAN PENYELIA JURULATIH&MENTOR MSIA (ACSM)
Public Islamic Bank – Account number 3814518403
2. Payment via Paypal ( to include Paypal fee)
Select the link to choose your option
- Membership until 31st Dec 2020, RM 54, https://www.paypal.me/ACSMmembership/54
- Membership until 31st Dec 2021, RM 158, https://www.paypal.me/ACSMmembership/158
- 1 year membership, RM 106, https://www.paypal.me/ACSMmembership/106
- 3 year membership, RM 314, https://www.paypal.me/ACSMmembership/314
- 5 year membership, RM 522, https://www.paypal.me/ACSMmembership/522
 If you make payment via bank transfer, please email the transfer slips to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org