Lily has a passion for collaborative partnerships and working with a systems perspective. Over her formal career, she has held front line to Director level positions and has vast experience in culture shift and working with diversity.
Her style employs
· Creative tools such as her Metaphor Magic Box, card work and imagery
· Has been trained in Transactional Analysis and worked with a TA super-visor for one year
· Use of somatics and energy work in her practice
Creating Coaching Cultures
In 2011, Lily was invited to lead the design of the highly successful internal coaching program for the BC Public Service (36,000 employees). This included designing the program, training 16 internal coaches and their ongoing development, comprising of mentor coaching and coaching super-vision. She also developed training to support managers to shift to a coaching leadership style. Currently, organizations seek her out for her knowledge and experience in creating coaching cultures. As a result, she was invited by Royal Roads University to design and deliver a Certificate course on Creating Coaching Cultures. Following the successful pilot, it will now be offered as part of the Continuing Studies programs beginning in February 2019.
Ethics Board Member
Lily is about to begin her second 3-year term as a member of the Independent Review Board (IRB) with ICF. The Board reviews ethical complaints of coaches. She is often approached to facilitate webinars on ethics for various ICF Chapters around the world.
Executive and Leadership Coaching
Lily is now focused on working with individuals and teams to increase their impact in a collaborative and inclusive way. She is entering her fourth year as a Group Coach in the Alberta Health System’s Leadership Development Program. She was trained and is mentored and supervised by Professor Peter Hawkins, of Middlesex University in the UK in Systemic Team Coach. She is the first Canadian to be awarded the ESIA designation (European Supervisor Individual Accreditation) from the European Mentoring and Coaching Council (EMCC).
Her Professional Accreditations and Memberships
- Lily has an MA in Leadership and Training (RRU) and is positioned to complete an MA in Organizational and Leadership Development (Fielding University).
- She is a pioneer graduate of the first Coaching Supervision Academy (CSA) Diploma Course in North America
- She is Past President of the Vancouver Island Chapter (International Coach Federation).
- As Associate Faculty at Royal Roads University she teaches Intercultural Competence and Global Coaching as well as coaching skills and Creating Coaching Culture courses through their Continuing Ed.
- She is a guest speaker on ethics for the College for Executive Coaches and develops coaches through other international coaching schools
- She is about to complete her third year as an International Ethics Investigator for the International Coach Federation.
- International Coach Federation (ICF)
- European Mentoring and Coaching Council (EMCC)
- Association of Coaching Supervisors (AOCS)
- Global Supervisors Network (GSN)
- Americas Coaching SuperVision Network (ASN)
Supervision and Mentoring with Lily
- Coach Development – Certified Mentor Coach; Diploma in Coaching Supervision – coaches, mentors and supervises coaches from around the world (Germany, Singapore, Malaysia, India, Australia, Indonesia, New Zealand, Australia, Czech Republic, across the US and Canada)
- Has European Supervision Individual Accreditation (ESIA) from EMCC with over 800 hours of individual and group supervision experience
- Graduated from the first Coaching Supervision Academy Class of North America (2013-2014)
- Facilitates between 4-6 super-vision groups per year
- PCC Assessor Training Completed in 2018 – runs individual and group mentor coaching for accreditation as well as for ACC renewal
- Co-Leads the Americas Coaching Super-vision Network with Dr. Damian Goldvarg
- Teaches and Supervises for Goldvarg Global Super-vision program